Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog Update Rollup Pack: October-December

It's been a while, I've been busy with the figure drawing and the sketchbook illustrations for school, so here's a taste of what I've been up to lately:

I've been doing a lot of figure drawing, and now that I'm seeing some concrete improvements, I'm even more motivated to continue pushing harder and harder:

















Composition's been keeping me busy as well: we had an assignment to design posters for the school, here's my entry:



During the pen and ink portion of our media class, I did a Jeff Jones master study:


During the digital portion, we had to design a solar system and the planets within:




Been staying busy, busy, busy in sketchbook, too.  These are a few notable assignments and parts thereof:








Some personal works and portraits:



No comments:

Post a Comment